Bronze Medallion
I am a qualified lifeguard! (well, almost)
Took the Bronze Medallion (BM) test this evening. From 5:30pm to 9pm! And then only the water works are counted. Grr. I've gotta go back next friday for my CPR test. How dumb.
We did CPR first, Jasper's and my name were the first ones the examiner called. I swear, Jasper was copying every step I did! Heh. Usually he's quite rubbish at CPR but oh well. After we were done the examiner said "ok next" so we were fine. Then everyone else gave different versions of CPR and the examiner got sick of it so he told us that he was going to return next friday for the CPR. So even though I've passed it I'll have to do it again cause it's not counted! Pfft. How retarded.
Water works were ok, very long though. Lester's a wimpy wishy washy (how's that for alliteration eh!) idiot. He brought his girlfriend along for the test, and insisted that he had to leave at 8pm for some barbecue. Blamed coach Russel Tan as Lester claimed that Russel said the test would be in the morning. But Russel said TENTATIVELY only.
Anyway, around 8 Lester started making noise, and we were barely into the water stuff. He kept wanting to postphone the exam so he could go for his stupid barbecue with his "fairy girlfriend" as Mabel called her. Hahahahahah. Finally, when we were all throughly sick of Lester, Mabel summed it up really nicely.
"You want to go then go lah!"
So he left. And we continued.
In the end, only Mabel, Jasmine, Wei Jie and I passed the water works. Not sure if Jasper passed. So the others (Kenneth, Jarad, Jasper[?]) Will only get the CPR certificate, provided they pass. And Lester, well, who cares. Ha not me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment